Followers

Saturday 21 December 2013

19/12/13

Assalamualaikum ya akhti ya ukhti!

Well, I am too sleepy and tired to write anything. I'm here just to let you know I've got my PMR result and yes Alhamdulillah, all praises to The Almighty, The Entirely and The Especially Merciful, I got 8As =) 
Millions packs of thank yous to my mum, my dad, my teachers, my tuition teachers (especially cikgu Izat!) my desk-mates, my classmates, my ex-classmates, my friends, my sisters, my brothers, my cousins, my nephew, my niece and even my acquaintances for making this happens! Thank you so much people, I love y'all! ♡
 
I was overexcited, I almost jumped!

3 years, and yet, we are still counting =D
 
 Farrah, Syahidah (classmates since last year) 
and Ain Nabila (my best friend since we were in primary school! =D Thank you so much for always encourages me (lah sangat :P) and somehow inspires me with your perseverance in everything huhuhu)
 
Credits to Ain Nabila. Then and now, Raja, me and Ain Nabila. Nahh, Raja was not there when the result was out coz she was and currently in Vienna :/

Till then, 'shalom aleichem'! =)

No comments: