Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

School

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum! 

It's been 10 days since 2013 has come. My school has been quite frustrating and depressing because I have to do homeworks and I keep procrastinating like what I always do (and I am doing it right now, well, 5 minutes only please hahaha) and at the end I will regret and promise that I will not procrastinate anymore but I broke my promise and procrastinate again and again and again. I really need to change if I want straight As. REALLY. Btw, I got my history, ERT and geography results in diagnostic test. 2As and 1B which is 84% for history, 85% in ERT and 68% for Geography. I don't know what happens to me lately. I really love geography but the result has always been so bad and urggghhhhh okay it is just a diagnostic test, not PMR okay hahaha -__- 

I have started my tuition classes. English and Science on Saturday evening and History and Math on Wednesday night. And guess what? My close friend, Zulfatin is in the same history class with me and she sits beside me in the class. Woohoooooooooooooo, I have never been so happy about going to tuition okay :p
Anyway, this Sunday is Aliah Nabihah's birthday. I am giving her a souvenir I bought in London.  Okay, gotta do my civic homework right now! Thanks for reading, do tell me if my grammar is wrong okay! Insya-Allah we'll meet soon on another post.
Lots of love, 
Ani Noraqilah C= 

No comments: