Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Happy 26th Birthday Joe Brooks!

So it's his birthday!! His who? Joe Brooks of course! =D





Made this for him =D

Sorry for the ugly writing Joe. I am too tired to make a new one and also too busy to make the graphic one. 

I am so cannot wait for the new album, The Boy and The Broken Machine. The cover is so awesome that I feel like crying :') 


‘I will never let it go. I’d sooner die then lay my sword & through the blood no fear will show, it’s time to go big or to go home…’ - The Boy & The Broken Machine.

I love you Joe so please produce more good music so that I will love you more hihi. 1 more day and you'll be singing at The Bee Publika, Kuala Lumpur. I'm not going because you know, exam and stuff. I don't know why do you like to come to Malaysia on exam week like duhhh. But I still love you ♡ hihi

#BrooksTribeFTW


No comments: